Be careful about uncontrolled growth.
It is dangerous for a business to experience too much growth too quickly. Uncontrolled growth can lead to failure of what started out as a booming success.
Symptoms of uncontrolled growth might be:
An organization is ready to expand when the following situations are occurring:
- Products or services are being produced at competitive prices.
- The business is taking pride in its work.
- Lines of communication within the business are good.
- Management is flexible thinking, innovative and growth oriented.
- Sales are gradually increasing.
- Costs are being controlled closely
- Employee morale is high.
- There is a lot of talent within the existing staff.
- The business is oriented towards marketing.
LEARN MORE (click below on courses or books of interest)
Courses offered by ACS Distance Education include
Ebooks written by our academic faculty, may be purchased and immediately downloaded though our online store