How to Enrol
- Browse through our courses and find the course that best suits your interests. On the course details page, select your payment plan.
- Select your Learning Method. A 5% discount is applied to the course price where the online option is selected.
- Click the "Enrol Now" button to add the course to your Shopping Cart.
- Click "Proceed", then enter your enrolment details.
- Pay securely online by Credit Card
Enrolments by a Third Party
(e.g. Employer, Sponsor, Employment Service, etc.)
- We accept purchase orders provided they are from bona fide organisations with a credit rating.
- We will (on request) provide an invoice in advance of enrolment if required
- We are happy to co-operate with any procedures necessary, provided we are dealing with a credible organisation and some formal documentation can be provided to indicate contractual obligations of both parties will be followed.
Understanding Payment Plans
Short Courses (duration approximately 100 hrs)
Fee Codes: S1, S2, S3, S4
Can be paid either in one or two parts. If paying in 2 parts, the first part is paid on enrolment, and the second part two months later. You are sent an invoice for the second part when you enrol. If you pay the full fee on enrolment this is cheaper than paying by installments.
Certificates (duration approximately 600 - 700 hrs)
Fee Code: CT
Certificates can be paid in full, in 2 parts, or in 4 parts. If you pay in full or in 2 parts the total fees payable will be lower than if you select the 4 part payment option.
If you pay in 2 parts, the first half of the course is supplied when you enrol. Once you have completed the first half of the course, the second part payment is made and the second half of the course is supplied.
If you pay in 4 parts, the first half is supplied on enrolment and you sent an invoice for the second payment, which is due 60 days after enrolment. When you have completed the first half of the course, the third payment is made and you are sent the second half of the course. The final payment is due 60 days after the second half of the course is sent.
Fee Codes: AC, AS, PA, DI, AD
Payment plans follow similar principles to the certificates, where you are in essence only paying for that part of the course you are currently studying. Payments for subsequent parts are incurred when you choose to start those parts.
Please see the Fee Schedule for further details.