Learn to Sell Smarter, Sell More
This course teaches you how to sell; how to understand a customer, how to approach them and how to make a difference to their decision whether to buy, or not
Who is this Course for?
Sales Skills Can Help Anyone
- Anyone applying for a job as a sales person
- People who work in sales, but don't really know how to sell well
- Small Business Owners, who need to increase their volume of business
- People who work in sales who want to make themselves more valuable to their employer
Everyone is in the business of sales whether they realise it or not! Each time you apply for a new job, a promotion, or start a business, you must sell yourself. Increase your sales skills and you are very likely to increase your income and advance your career.
There are 12 lessons in this course:
Presentation and selling
Personality. "Never judge a book by its cover."A wise old saying! but people who buy do make judgements especially about sales people.Dress and grooming are top priority in selling.As well you must learn how to develop a selling personality.
Communication and Conversational selling
Learn the art of written and verbal communication in easy to understand terms.
Marketing (Buyer analysis and motivation)
Presentation of products to consumers and motivating them to buy.
Dealing with upper management; learn how to get your point across. How to be assertive and positive when dealing with your superiors.
Helping the Product Sell Itself
Know your product and pre planning.
Through observation, reading and listening get to know your products (pre planning is essential in today's complex society).
Selling made as simple as A B C.
The procedure of selling.
The Opening (getting the attention of the buyer)
Creating the right atmosphere for a sale to take place.
Closing a Sale (overcoming objections).
Buyers will tend to look else where unless a salesman can close a sale in an appropriate amount of time (learn the secrets).
Selling can build anxiety, and anxiety in a sales person can affect sales. Learn the art of relaxation through stress management techniques.
The Law and Selling
Selling is subject to law; consumer protection laws, contract laws, etc. need to be understood by every sales person.
Report Assessment Writing
Most sales people need an ability to write a condensed and accurate report on which management will comprehend and act upon.
Explain the importance of first impressions and learn how to develop a selling personality.
Explain the art of written and verbal communication in easy to understand terms.
Explain how to present products to potential customers and how to motivate them to buy.
Explain how to communicate with your managers and superiors.
Explain how to help your product to sell itself.
Explain the importance of pre-planning, observation and listening is important in selling.
Explain the procedure involved in selling
Explain how to create the right atmosphere for a sale to take place.
Explain how to close a sale.
Identify and manage stress levels in a sales situation
Explain the law in relation to selling.
Write a condensed and accurate sales report.
Do You have the Personality to be a Salesperson?
There are a number of traits that assist in the creation of a natural seller:
Salespeople who are always cheerful (or behave that way) are most appealing to buyers. No-one wants the company of complaining or depressing people. Buyers certainly don’t want to hear about a salesperson’s bad day or headache.
Knowledge and confidence give strength. Buyers instinctively know if a salesperson is strong or not. A stronger salesperson will be firm in standing by their company and will refuse to concede to unfair demands from the buyer. A salespersons appearance and the way they carry themselves will also contribute to their perceived strength. Always dress smartly and never slouch. Remember that the buyer forms an impression of the salesperson in a matter of seconds. Excellent grooming and coming across confidently are still signs of a good business person, and that gets the salesperson instant respect.
Other factors that indicate strength are:
- Admitting mistakes
- No boasting
- Asking for advice from competent others. (People warm to those who ask them advice).
- Never criticizing unless it is absolutely essential. When someone invites you to criticize, what they are usually asking for is praise (sometimes accompanied by feedback which is delivered in a positive way).
- Judging for yourself, and not relying on others to judge for you.
Buyers can often sense whether friendliness is real or not. A friendly personality is not about charm, but warmth. Other factors indicating friendliness are:
- Remembering names and pronouncing them correctly.
- Not trying to be funny all the time. Constantly telling jokes becomes boring, feels forced and unreal.
- Giving praise
This is about being genuine. Other factors indicating sincerity are:
- Being a good listener
- Looking at the person you are conversing with. Don’t let your eyes go wandering or the person you are talking to will know you are not genuinely listening.
Understanding human relations is one of the very best assets a salesperson can have.
WHY STUDY WITH ACS?
There are lots of reasons why you should sign up to do this course with us, including:
- The course is detailed to ensure that you have the level of knowledge required to apply the practices in the work place, improving sales
- Within each lesson you have the opportunity to apply your learning to activities which enables you to practice different concepts and expand your own research in areas of interest
- Knowledge of these key areas will enable you to stand out from other applicants when it comes to applying for jobs, it will also give you greater confidence
- Having the knowledge of different sales techniques will enable you to work in many different sectors and business types, giving you flexibility now and in the future
- Our subject specialist tutors will be there to support you throughout your course, they are only too happy to share their industry knowledge and experience with you
- When studying with us you set your own deadlines, meaning you study at your own pace enabling it to fit around other commitments
TAKE THE NEXT STEP AND ENROL NOW!
You can enrol on the course now, but if you have any questions about the content of the course or studying with ACS, then please get in touch with us today - use our FREE COURSE COUNSELLING SERVICE to get in touch with our expert tutors. They will be pleased to help you!