Prepare to start up a new business over as little as one weekend! Understand what is behind a successful business and benefit from hands on knowledge and experience with this Short Course. Identify your potential customers, learn how to make a sale and how to then deliver your product or service.
The Small Business Start Up Short Course covers the following lessons:
- Introduction to Business -understanding why some succeed and others fail
- The Product or Service -What are you selling?
- Systems for Managing a Business
- How to find Potential Customers
- How to Make a Sale
- Delivering the Product or Service
- Pitfalls to Avoid
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
This is a self paced, 20 hour study program; with everything from your enrolment through to awarding of your certificate of completion, controlled by computer software developed by our programmers.
Utilizing cutting edge technology all the way; you can
- Enrol, pay course fees into pay pal; your payment approval then triggers an email explaining how to proceed, and access to the course.
- You are then given instructions (options to read or listen to an audio).
- Next you proceed to work through lessons as fast or slow as you wish; undertaking automated self assessment tests at the end of each lesson, choosing practical/additional learning tasks to undertake as you go.
- On concluding the final lesson; you undertake a major online exam; and on achieving a 60% pass rate, you are given a "Certificate of Completion" carrying your name and date, to download as a pdf, to save or print as you wish
Unlike our other 100 hour courses, there is no additional exam fee charged for the exam in this or any of the 20 hour short courses.