Learn to be an Expert in Turf Care
This is the ideal course seeking mployment in a turf care environment or looking to further their knowledge in this field to open up work opportunities. With this knowledge you could work as a contractor, in a lawn care business, or as a landscape gardener. You will learn the basics in terms of turf grass varieties, soil management, cultivation techniques, irrigation and feeding of turfs used for different purposes.
- Gain confidence with turf
- Learn to plant, establish, mow and repair lawns
- Save money, increase profitability - make the right decisions
- Increase your employability or start your own turf business
- Seek work on a golf course, sports ground, bowls club, or in a turf supply company
- Learn to grow turf you can be proud of
11 Lessons with Set Task, 11 assignments. Home study course.
Taking approximately 100 hours to complete it is suitable as a basic course for people working with turf, such as on a golf course or bowling green, or for keen amateurs who wish to make the most of their home lawns.