It's Easy to Enrol
£1,590.00 Payment plans available.
Courses can be started at any time from anywhere in the world!
Please note that if you choose the 'e-learning' (course on USB) method, be aware that due to current covid-19 restrictions there are some countries we can not send USB sticks to.
We recommend you choose the online learning method as all online courses provide access to download course notes to access offline or print. If you do require your course to be supplied on USB stick then please contact us first to check availability for your country.
Study Event Management by Distance Learning
Are You Energetic and a Good Organiser?
Make a career out of managing events - if you love organising events, whether fun or corporate, this is the online course could be for you.
Event management encompasses a very diverse range of vocational opportunities; from planning weddings and private parties to staging concerts, sporting events or exhibitions.
Skilled event managers find employment with both government and private enterprises and others as self employed small business proprietors.
Study Event Management for a Career in the Events Industry
- Start your own business (Wedding planner, Party planner, Exhibition company, Conference organiser, etc.).
- Subcontract your services to organisers of shows, conferences, concerts etc.
- Work in established exhibition companies.
- Work for resorts, hotels, reception centres, exhibition and conference venues, sporting venues or other enterprises involved with provision of events.
- Work for public or non profit bodies involved with running events such as festivals, celebrations, cultural events, program launches, receptions, etc.
Note that each module in the Advanced Certificate in Event Management is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.
Some events occur almost naturally, whilst others need to be initiated from a very original, creative, and sometimes obscure thought.
Naturally Occurring Events
The stimulus for these events may not always be obvious. Many organisations conduct events simply because “that is what this type of organisation does.” A garden club would conduct an annual flower competition or show, because most garden clubs do that. A trade association would conduct an annual trade show, because that is what most trade associations do.
- A visit by an extraordinary celebrity, public speaker, sporting personality or musician will frequently initiate the organisation of an event to capitalize on the opportunity of their presence.
- When people decide to play sport or music together; this invariably leads to events being organised to display their performance.
- When people form organisations such as clubs, societies, associations, or professional institutes meet, it becomes a natural progression to organize conferences, seminars or shows and exhibitions relevant to the group.
Creating New and Original Events
The stimulus to initiate some types of events may come from a creative mind that either intentionally or unintentionally foresees an opportunity to do something different. In some instances, the motivation for this new idea might be financial gain, but in other instances, the motivation may be more altruistic (for the social good, or simply for the fun of it).
Success is not a matter of money. An innovative approach may often attract more visitors, or at least more profit, and still cost less to stage. The opportunity for repeat business is also more likely for innovative event managers.
- Educate yourself to have an eye for detail.
- Always offer your client the best possible quality to suit their budget.
- Always have a professional approach to an event, no matter how large or small.
Why Choose ACS?
- Support, resources, quality of staff, reputation.
- Above all - because our learning programs are different, giving you a different skillset to what you would gain elsewhere.
A Different Course = A Different Graduate = A Different Career
... BEING DIFFERENT IS AN ADVANTAGE!
Tap into our experience. Benefit from the knowledge of our specialist tutors - tutors with real world knowledge and decades of experience.
Connect with a tutor on 01384 442752 (UK) or +44 (0) 1384 442752 (International), or
Click Here to Make Contact Today, or
Enrol Today - go to top of this page