It's Easy to Enrol
£2,100.00 Payment plans available.
Courses can be started at any time from anywhere in the world!
Please note that if you choose the 'e-learning' (course on USB) method, be aware that due to current covid-19 restrictions there are some countries we can not send USB sticks to.
We recommend you choose the online learning method as all online courses provide access to download course notes to access offline or print. If you do require your course to be supplied on USB stick then please contact us first to check availability for your country.
An Exceptional Opportunity to Learn about Plants
Do you work in the horticulture industry and would like to learn more
about specific plant varieties? This 1000 hour Foundation Diploma
allows you the flexibility to learn more about the plants that YOU are
- Choose ten modules from a list of over 29.
- Learn more about the plants of your choice with support from our highly experienced and well qualified horticultural tutors.
A must do course for anyone who loves plants and wants to know more.
One of the Most Valued Skills in Horticulture
Leading horticulturists across the world will tell you that a lack of plant knowledge is one of the biggest problems in the industry today. Plant nurseries and garden centres often deal with well over a thousand different varieties of plants, but finding staff who know how to identify, propagate and care for such a range of species is a constant challenge. Home gardens and parks in many countries may contain tens of thousands of different cultivars, but outside of the odd (usually older) plantsman; there are few in the industry who can come anywhere near to properly understanding the broad range of plants they are likely to encounter.
If you do this course; you will be joining an elite and rare group of horticulturists. This is a course with potential to make a real difference to your career or business.
Note that each module in the Qualification - Foundation Diploma in Plant Varieties is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.
Learn to Identify, Discuss and Grow more than 1,000 Different Plants
- You will know about the plant's appearance - characteristics that are usually representative of the genus.
- You will understand what is needed for establishment - how and where to start the plant growing in the garden.
- You will discover the cultural needs of each plant you study -tjis is the most important things which you need to know about keeping the plant growing and healthy.
- You will become aware of different cultivars - some of the more important differences between selected species, hybrids and/or varieties from the genus which are cultivated in tropical and subtropical areas.