It's Easy to Enrol
£2,810.00 Payment plans available.
Courses can be started at any time from anywhere in the world!
Please note that if you choose the 'e-learning' (course on USB) method, be aware that due to current covid-19 restrictions there are some countries we can not send USB sticks to.
We recommend you choose the online learning method as all online courses provide access to download course notes to access offline or print. If you do require your course to be supplied on USB stick then please contact us first to check availability for your country.
Learn about the Human Mind in the Work Environment
- To be a better employer, manager or supervisor
- For a career in personnel management
- To work in employment services
Workplace psychology is a sought after skill in the modern workplace,
not just for those working in work placement, employment agencies or
personnel departments, but also for managers or those you are looking to
step up into a management role. If you understand the psychology behind
what drives and inspires people to work to their best ability, you
create a better work environment, add to employees' job satisfaction,
and you improve productivity - and happy employees also tend to stay in
their jobs longer reducing retraining costs.
Note that each module in the Qualification - Associate Diploma in Business Psychology is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.
This course will:
- Help you to understand the work psyche and plan, organise, delegate and manage personnel efficiently
- Help you go to the next step in your job
Why Study With ACS?
This course would be about three years of full time study at most
colleges. Under our system however you have the ultimate in flexibility.
Study where and when it suits you. Start whenever you like. Hit the
course hard and fast, or take your time and study the modules you need
when you need them and when you're ready. Our assignments are also
designed to be relevant and flexible, to work in with your own workplace
circumstances or career plans.Our academic staff take pride in their
student support skills - we support our students by encouraging
questions, by answering them promptly and by treating each of our
students as an individual with unique learning needs.
- Distance education doesn't mean you're going it alone - you have tutor support every step of the way
- Don't follow the crowd - develop uniqueness and skills unlike others in your field
- Resources are extensive and under continuous revision
- Study to suit your commitments - your education doesn't need to stop as life make demands
- Our program design has less focus on assessment and more on your lifelong learning
- Affordable study and payment options available
independence from government means we can offer courses suited exactly
to employer needs and wants chance of business success.
Who Will Benefit from This Course?
This course is ideal for:
- Business owners
- Human relations managers
- Work placement professionals
- Departmental managers
- Project managers
- Those aspiring to a higher position in their profession
What Should You Study?
Let us help you to make the best decisions for you!
We've always found it is better to
communicate with someone before they enrol. If we understand your
passions, capabilities and ambitions, we can help you map out a course
of action to give you the best chance of achieving your goals.
Use our free career and course counselling service
CLICK HERE to speak with a tutor who can help you to make those important decisions that will push your career aspirations forward.