It's Easy to Enrol
£3,800.00 Payment plans available.
Courses can be started at any time from anywhere in the world!
Please note that if you choose the 'e-learning' (course on USB) method, be aware that due to current covid-19 restrictions there are some countries we can not send USB sticks to.
We recommend you choose the online learning method as all online courses provide access to download course notes to access offline or print. If you do require your course to be supplied on USB stick then please contact us first to check availability for your country.
This is a broad based course, designed to prepare anyone for the rapidly evolving modern business environment.
Most career opportunities today are in self employment and that
generally means small business. Some small businesses grow to be big, but
many remain small and yet also very viable.
You may undertake this course in order to start or improve your own
business, or you may seek employment in another larger business.
Whatever your future - this is a course to vastly improve your
opportunities for success.
What Will I Learn?
Attitude is as important as ability in being succesful in business today
- but to forge ahead you need to develop the right skills and knowledge
and know how to apply them in a business environment. This professional
business studies course will help you to do just that.
Let our team of highly
trained academics help and guide you through your studies and help you
build a sound foundation in business, sales, marketing as well as
ecommerce and a range of electives that will develop specialst skills
and knowledge. Choose from a range of topic - see the list below and view a comprehensive outline for each unit.
Note that each module in the Qualification - Diploma in Business is a short course in its own right, and may be studied separately.
WHY STUDY THIS COURSE?
Do new opportunities excite you? Do you think you have what it takes to work in a small business environment but lack the qualifications? Or do you want to fast-track your career?
Success has its rewards and most of us want to have the opportunity to grasp those rewards. Whether it is for job satisfaction or just a willingness to learn and do the best possible job you can, this course will help you to gain those much needed skills and give you the confidence to forge ahead in your career or in setting up your dream business.
Why Study With ACS?
This course would be about three years of full time study at most
colleges. Under our system however you have the ultimate in flexibility.
Study where and when it suits you. Start whenever you like. Hit the
course hard and fast, or take your time and study the modules you need
when you need them and when you're ready. Our assignments are also
designed to be relevant and flexible, to work in with your own workplace
circumstances or career plans.Our academic staff take pride in their student support skills - we support our students by encouraging questions, by answering them promptly and by treationg each of our students as an individual with unique learning needs.
- Distance education doesn't mean you're going it alone - you have tutor support every step of the way
- Don't follow the crowd - develop uniqueness and skills unlike others in your field
- Resources are extensive and under continuous revision
- Study to suit your commitments - your education doesn't need to stop as life make demands
- Our program design has less focus on assessment and more on your lifelong learning
- Affordable study and payment options available
independence from government means we can offer courses suited exactly
to employer needs and wants chance of business success.
Who Will Benefit from This Course?
- Those already running their own small business but wanting to improve their skills and business opportunities.
- Those working in business but without qualifications to enable them to move up in their career.
- Those needing a sound understanding of the fundamentals of business and the new ways businesses operate these days.
- School leavers looking to work in a small business environment.
- Graduates finding gaps in their studies and qualifications.
- Those looking to specialise in certain areas of business for example ecommerce.
If you would like to engage with an academic staff member who can advise you on the best course or the most appropriate unit selection for you: